Tags: Fax Broadcasting Services Singapore
“Fax Broadcasting is a cost effective mass communication tool, which is often used to send bulk, hard copy communications to existing customers or to attract new audiences.”
Not communicating with your existing clients? If you don’t keep your company name in the mind of your existing or past clients they are more likely to use your competitor the next time they need your product or service. Fax messages are not blocked by spam filters and your message is always opened and your customers can read and respond to it right away. It is estimated that more than 90% of SME businesses or home offices in Malaysia have fax machines. Many companies rely on fax communication, many advertising is done through fax broadcasting that’s why many customers are looking for fast, reliable and affordable quality service.
CALLMARK Solutions Fax Broadcasting Service lets you perform bulk fax broadcasting to thousands of users easily and reliably – send marketing materials, newsletters or any other document via our fax servers distributed on four continents, with full cost control and resend of failed faxes.
Our fax broadcasting service is totally managed. Our team will oversee the entire mass faxing process for you and gives you a report once it is completed. All you need to do is to give us the list of fax numbers and the actual document to fax to them and we will take care of the rest for you. CALLMARK Solutions mass faxing can even schedule your fax to be sent out starting at a specified time.
Fax marketing can be used in a number of ways to get new business but entails send out a large number of faxes and like all advertising, it is getting your message out there. Common uses of Fax Broadcasting are to enhance customer relationships through consistent exclusive promotions, announcements, press releases, event confirmations, incentive programs, invoices, or even surveys. Faxes have a distinct advantage in that they have to be looked at. While email can become buried in a busy inbox and direct mail tossed in the trash, broadcast faxes are perceived as time-sensitive communications that instantly capture the recipient’s attention.
Here are a few reasons why Fax Broadcasting still works, and why you should include Fax Broadcasting as part of your Marketing mix to reach out to your existing or potential customers:
- Communicate Critical Information Quickly – Use fax broadcasting when you want to quickly communicate critical information.
- Capture The Recipient’s Attention – Fax Broadcast is effective. Faxes have a distinct advantage in that they have to be looked at.
- Reach Many People at the Same Time Quickly – Fax Broadcast is reliable. It’s one of the quickest ways to reach out to many people simultaneously. Busy numbers are redialed. Failed calls are reported back to you in a detailed report.
- Inexpensive Compared To Postal Mail – Fax Broadcast is affordable. Compared to postal mail, fax broadcasting makes it possible to reach recipients quicker and at a fraction of the cost.
- Avoid Expensive Hardware, Software and Employee Costs – With CALLMARK Solutions’ Fax Broadcast, there’s no expensive hardware or software to buy or wasted employee hours spent hovering over a fax machine.