Tags: Email Marketing Services Singapore
Email marketing is a well-established, low cost, powerful, direct and environmentally friendly way to communicate with your clients, promote your organisation and drive visitors to your web site.
It allows you to measure the success of your campaigns instantly, it’s extremely accessible and return on your investment is always very high. With inboxes busier than ever, you need a web partner with comprehensive skills and talent to ensure you deliver an effective and dynamic campaign that has the edge over your competitors.
CALLMARK Solutions can manage every aspect of your email marketing campaign. From creative design and copywriting of your email template to detailed analytic reporting of opening rates, click-throughs and unsubscribes. Through our experience we can offer you helpful advice on campaign management and provide a bespoke email marketing plan and strategy based around your aims, goals and customers.
Our services includes:
- Email campaign layout design – we design the newsletter based on the copy and content you provide.
- Distribution – schedule distribution of campaigns based on your marketing plans.
- Email campaign report – we’ll provide you with reports on campaign results including open, click-throughs, bounce and spam rates.
- Contact list management – we import and manage your contact email addresses.
- Website sign-up forms – we’ll provide you with a HTML sign-up box and forms for your company website.
Why Email Marketing Works?
- Email marketing has a broad reach – It’s tough to find anyone who doesn’t have at least one email address these days, which means you can reach out to your entire customer or prospect base. Your prospect could be the mass market or can be filtered to only targeted ones.
- Email marketing is proactive – Some of the direct marketing promotions are placed in specific places like phone directory, real estate guides, local newspapers, billboards, or sending them direct snail-mails. The problem is your customers and prospects have to come across the ads in order to see them. Email marketing however goes directly to their email inbox. And unlike paper-based ads, email gives them the opportunity to contact you directly by replying to you for a quote or for more information. You may also consider Email marketing to generate warm leads before engaging on a outbound telemarketing promotion with your prospects.
- Email marketing provides data – If you’re using email marketing service from CALLMARK Solutions, you get instant reports that show which email campaigns worked, as well as which doesn’t, so you can improve on your next campaign. You can get data for open-rates, click-through rates or you can even run split-tests, so you can get a feel for what exactly makes customers and prospects buy from you.
- Email marketing has low cost of entry – Most forms of advertising require a big upfront investment before you see any results. Email marketing has a low upfront cost, allowing you to market effectively without having to stop your core business work for long periods to get it done.
- Email marketing works – In a recent market research on the effectiveness of Email marketing for SMEs, at least 15% to 20% of marketing budget is allocated for promotion email campaigns on a continuous basis throughout the year, and this is seen as an uptrend in the next few years. Companies are now integrating Email marketing as part of their overall marketing strategy.